CrossFit GonzStrong – CrossFit
Metcon (AMRAP – Reps)
INTENTION: Complete as many bar muscle-ups as possible in a 3:00 window.
SCORE: Total Reps.
– Jumping Bar Muscle-ups
– Banded Bar Muscle-ups
– Max Reps in 3 Minutes
– Chest To Bar Pull-Ups
– Devil Presses
5 Sets For Time:
15 Unbroken Power Snatches
[Use The Same Weight As 11.22.21]
INTENTION: Using the same weight as 11/22/21, we’ll complete 5 unbroken sets for time. It is on the athlete to decide how long to rest between sets in order to get all sets unbroken.
LOADING: If you missed the workout on 11/22, the weight on the bar is the athlete’s choice. Pick a weight to use across all 5 sets. Somewhere around 50-60% of your 1RM power snatch is a solid place to be.
SCORE: Time. Record your weight in your notes.
– Double Dumbbell Snatches
– Alternating Single Dumbbell Snatches
1,200 Meter Row
63 Kettlebell Swings 53 / 35 lb
CONDITIONING CATEGORY: Threshold
ROW: Less than 6:00.
KETTLEBELL SWINGS: Less than 4:00.
PULL-UPS: Less than 5:00
– Moderate effort on the rower. It does not pay to be a winner here.
– Get a chunk of swings out of the way to start, then chip away at some smaller sets to prepare for the pull-ups.
– Quick sets of 3 or more on the pull-ups.
– Focus on quick transitions and try to keep the time of your breaks minimal.
1,200 METER ROW
– Reduce Distance
– 1,000m Ski
– 2,400m Bike
– 1,000m Run
– 700m Air Run
– Reduce Reps
– Reduce Loading
– Single Dumbbell Hang Power Snatches 50 / 35 lb
– Reduce Reps
– Strict Pull-Ups
– Banded Pull-Ups
– Double Dumbbell Alternating Dumbbell Plank Rows
Metcon (No Measure)
35 mins of cardio
4:00 Ramp-Up From Easy To Moderate
2,000 Meters Moderate
1,000 Meters Easy