CrossFit GonzStrong – CrossFit
75 Power Snatches 75 / 55 lb
On the Minute [Starting at 0:00]:
30 Double Unders
CONDITIONING CATEGORY: Sprinty Threshold
POWER SNATCHES: Super light. Should be able to cycle the bar for the entire workout.
DOUBLE UNDERS: 30 seconds or less each minute.
– Breathe on the jump rope and try to keep the shoulders relaxed.
– Aim for 7 or more power snatches each minute. Muscle snatches will be faster but will have a higher demand on the shoulders and lungs.
– Focus on quick transitions.
– Feel free to stop 5-10 seconds early each minute in order to gear up for the next minute.
– Reduce Loading
– Reduce Reps
– Sub Single Dumbbell Power Snatches
– Reduce Reps
– 30s Time Cap
– 30 Line Hops
– 45 Single Unders
[Right After Completing “Back At It Again”]
7 Minute Window:
Build to Heavy Single Power Snatch
INTENTION: Let’s see what we’ve got after this big snatch workout. Aim for 3 or more attempts. Make the first lift some thing easy, then plan your jumps based off where you’d like to end up.
SCORE: Heaviest successful power snatch.
– Sub Double Dumbbell Power Snatch
AMRAP 1 Until 45 Reps:
Max Wall Walks
Rest 1 Minute Between AMRAPS
Time Cap: 15 Minutes
FLOW: Complete as many wall walks as possible in 1 minute. Then you’ll rest 1 minute. You’ll then complete another 1 minute AMRAP of wall walks, followed by another minute of rest. Continue on with this pattern until you’ve reached 45 reps or until you get time capped at 15 minutes.
ATHLETE NOTES: You’ll need to complete 6 reps on the minute to get in under time cap.
SCORE: Time on the clock when you finish your last wall walk. If capped, add 1 second for every missed rep.
– Only Walk The Feet Up The Wall (Hands Stay Put)
– 3 x Push-Up + Shoulder Tap + Shoulder Tap = 1 Wall Walk
Metcon (No Measure)
On the 1:30 x 6 Sets:
Set 1: 1 Unbroken Set of Ring Muscle-ups
Set 2: 1 Unbroken Set of Bar Muscle-ups
Set 3: 1 Unbroken Set of Ring Muscle-ups
Set 4: 1 Unbroken Set of Bar Muscle-ups
Set 5: 1 Unbroken Set of Ring Muscle-ups
Set 6: 1 Unbroken Set of Bar Muscle-ups
30 Seconds at Fast Pace (90+ RPM)
45 Seconds at Easy Pace (60+ RPM)
3 Minutes Rest Between Sets