CrossFit GonzStrong – CrossFit
1-3 Reps @ 80-85% 180LB – 191LB
*3-4 Second Isometric
*Rest As Needed Between Sets
Roomba (AMRAP – Reps)
On the Minute x 15:
Minute 1: 1 Wallball + Max Burpees
Minute 2: 2 Wallballs + Max Burpees
Minute 3: 3 Wallballs + Max Burpees
Minute 15: 15 Wallballs + Max Burpees
Medicine Ball: 20/14lb to 10/9ft.
– Conditioning Category: Threshold
– Wallballs: Reps should be completed unbroken every round/minute.
– Burpees: These are standard burpees. Be sure to hit the chest to the floor in the bottom and to extend the hips and knees at the top with hands overhead and feet leave the floor just enough to slide a piece of paper under the feet.
– Note: There is no programmed rest in this workout. It is up to the athlete to choose how much time they would like to use to transition.
– Score: Total burpee reps.
– Because the wallball reps increase each round, we are naturally going to get less of a window for burpees every round. This does not mean we should sprint the first couple minutes as this will directly impact our performance in the later rounds.
– Let’s find a pace on the burpees we think we can sustain throughout the entire workout. Think about how you would pace 200 burpees for time and settle into that sort of pace for this workout.
– The wallballs will feel increasingly more difficult as you go. Think about stopping your burpees and giving yourself about 10-15 seconds to catch your breath before the next round of wallballs begins.
– Reduce Reps
– Reduce Loading
– Reduce Target Height
– Sub Single Dumbbell Thrusters
– Calories On Any Machine
– 10m Shuttle Runs
– Box Jumps
Midline + Holds (Optional)
4-5 Supersets For Quality:
10 Barbell Rollouts
100 Meter Single Arm Farmers Carry (Right)
100 Meter Single Arm Farmers Carry (Left)
40 Second Reverse Plank
Rest 1 Minute Between Sets.