CrossFit GonzStrong – CrossFit
On the 3:00 x 5 Sets:
5 Reps @ 73% 208LB
*Percentage Based Off 1RM Deadlift
Sick Joke (Time)
Deadlifts 225 / 155 lb
After Each Round:
30ft. Handstand Walk
Time Cap: 20 Minutes
– Reduce Loading
– Reduce Reps
– Double Dumbbell Deadlifts
– Reduce Reps (Same Reps Each Round)
– Use 1-2 AbMats
– Double Dumbbell Push Presses
– Reduce Distance
– Double Dumbbell Overhead Carry
– 3 Wall Walks
– 15 Handstand Shoulder Taps
– Conditioning Category: Grindy Threshold. Move at a hard, yet sustainable pace throughout. The handstand walks will cause the workout to get grindy in the later rounds of this workout.
– Deadlifts: Loading should not exceed 60% of your 1RM Deadlift. Reps should be able to be completed in 1-2 sets each round.
– HSPU: Can be kipping or strict. Reps should be able to be completed in 1-2 sets each round.
– HSW: Set up cones or mark lines 30ft. apart. Athletes may kick down as needed throughout the handstand walk. There is a total of 10 handstand walk efforts in this workout. Each effort should take less than 1:00 each round.
– Score: Total time it takes to complete the workout.
https://ctstorageprod.blob.core.windows.net/videos-movements/Power Snatch Cycling.mp4
Build to a 5 Rep Max
Bar Muscle-up + Shuttle Run
1-2-3-4-5… Bar Muscle-ups
2-4-6-8-10… Shuttle Runs
*Add 1 Bar Muscle-Up Each Round
*Add 2 Shuttle Runs Each Round
*1 Shuttle Run = 25ft.
200 Meters @ 2k Pace + 10 Seconds
200 Meters @ 2k Pace + 4 Seconds
200 Meters @ 2k Pace + 2 Seconds
Rest 2 Minutes Between Sets
*REFER TO 2K ON 11/16/22