CrossFit GonzStrong – CrossFit
1 Power Snatch
1 Squat Snatch
All Sets @ 75% of 1RM
On the 2:00 x 10 Rounds:
15 Box Jumps (24″/20″)
10 Toes to Bar
*Score Is Sum Total of Snatch Weight
– CONDITIONING CATEGORY: Intervals
– BOX JUMPS: Less than 45s. Full stand on top of box.
– TOES TO BAR: 1-2 sets. Less than 30s.
– SNATCH: Can be squat or power. Less than 15s.
– SCORE: Enter all weights lifted. Overall score will be the sum total.
– Plan out your weights ahead of time and have everything on the floor that you need. Be sure to use collars/clips.
– You can build in weight each round, do the same heavish weight each round, or start with your heaviest lift when fresh and back off the weight from there.
– Find a steady pace on the box. Breathe a lot here.
– Try to hold on for bigger sets on the toes to bar so that you can give yourself plenty of time for the barbell.
– Reduce Reps
– Reduce Height
– Squat Jumps
TOES TO BAR
– Reduce Reps
– Knees To Chest
– 20 AbMat Sit-Ups
– Sub Dumbbell(s)
Metcon (No Measure)
Weighted strict pullups max
Alternating Single Leg Barbell Good Mornings Each Leg (45 / 35 lb)
Alternating Front Rack Lunges (45 / 35 lb)
Rest as needed.
Sandbag Clean (150 / 100 lb)
Echo Bike Calories
2000 Meters at Easy Pace
1600 Meters at Easy/Moderate Pace
1200 Meters at Moderate Pace
1000 Meters at Moderate Pace
*No Additional Rest Between Reps