CrossFit GonzStrong – CrossFit
Push Jerk (Push Jerk Build to Heavy Single Then… 1 Set of)
30 Clean and Jerks, 135# / 95#
– Conditioning Category: Grindy Sprint
– Loading should not exceed 70% or your 1RM clean & jerk.
– Score: Total time.
– There is really no right or wrong in this workout when it comes to strategy. We just want to stay moving.
Options To Consider:
– All singles
– Knock out a set of 10+ reps then drop to singles
– Alternate between touch and go sets of 3-5 & 3-5 singles
– Sets of 3-5
– Sets of 10
Metcon (No Measure)
Every 4 Minutes Until 300/250 Calories:
400 Meter Run
Max Calorie Row
Time Cap: 40 Minutes
– Every 4 minutes complete a 400m run followed by a max calorie row. The workout is complete when you’ve completed the 300/250 calories or when you hit the 40 minute time cap.
– You may want to record your calories each round as the monitor may turn off while you are out on the run.
– Stop rowing 10-15 seconds before the next 4 minute interval begins so you have time to record where you are at.
– Score: Total time it takes to complete the 300/250 calorie row. If capped, add 1 second for every missed calorie.
On the Minute x 5:
30 Second Side Plank (Right)
30 Second Side Plank (Left)
On the Minute x 6:
30 Second Hollow Hold
30 Second Arch Hold