CrossFit GonzStrong – CrossFit
Back squat eccentric 70-75 (Weight)
4-5 Reps @ 70-75% 158LB – 169LB
*6-8 Second Eccentric
SOS (3 Rounds for time)
On the 4:00 x 5 Rounds:
60 Double Unders
30/21 Calorie Row
10 Thrusters 95 / 65 lb
– Conditioning Category: Threshold
– Double Unders: Completed in 1:00 or less.
– Row: Completed in 1:30 or less.
– Thrusters: Completed in 30s or less.
– Flow: Every 4:00, athletes will complete 1 round of double unders, rowing, and thrusters. Athletes will rest for the remaining time in each 4:00 window before starting back up at the next 4:00 window.
– Score: Enter how long each round takes you. Overall score will be the sum total of these times.
– Aim for unbroken sets of double unders each round.
– Let’s row at an uncomfortable pace but you should still be able to get off the rower and get right to work on the barbell.
– Aim to complete the thrusters in unbroken sets.
– Each round we want to move quickly but we also want that pace to be sustainable. Let’s smart about the pace you choose from the start.
– Reduce Reps
– 1:15 of Practice
– 1:15 Time Cap
– 90 Single Unders
30/21 CALORIE ROW
– Reduce Cals
– 30/21 Bike Erg
– 21/15 Cal Assault or Echo Bike
– 21/15 Cal Ski
– 21/15 Cal Air Run
– 500m Run
– Reduce Reps
– Reduce Loading
– Sub Dumbbells
Metcon (No Measure)
10 Minutes of Jump Rope or Single Leg Skill Practice
* Single Leg Squats
* Unbroken Single Leg Squats
* Double Unders
* Double Under Crossovers
* Triple Unders
No Jump Legless Rope Climbs
3-5 No Jump Legless Rope Climbs (15ft.)
*No Longer Than 30s Rest Between Reps
*Rest 2 Minutes Between Sets.
Zone 2 Cardio
40-60 Minute Bike, Run, or Row @ Zone 2