CrossFit GonzStrong – CrossFit
On the 2:30 x 6 Sets:
Set 1: 1 Power Snatch @ 90% 1RM
Set 2: 6 Power Snatch @ 70% 1RM
Set 3: 1 Power Snatch @ 92% 1RM
Set 4: 6 Power Snatch @ 75% 1RM
Set 5: 1 Power Snatch @ 94% 1RM
Set 6: 6 Power Snatch @ 80% 1RM
Spin class (Time)
5 Rounds For Time:
60 Double Unders
400 Meter Run
20 Dumbbell Snatches 50 / 35 lb
Rest 2 Minutes Between Rounds.
– Conditioning Category: High Threshold. Athletes should aim to move at their highest maximal sustainable pace throughout.
– Double Unders: Reps should be completed in less than 1:00 each round.
– Run: The run should be completed in 2:15 or less each round.
– Dumbbell Snatches: Perform snatches with 1 dumbbell and switch hands every rep. These should be power snatches. Reps should take less than 1:00 to complete each round.
– Score: Time it takes to complete the workout including rest.
– With 2 minutes of rest between rounds we can aim to push the pace each round.
– Aim for 1-2 sets on the double unders. Keep the shoulders as relaxed as possible and keep each jump as low as possible to save energy.
– Let’s push the pace on the runs here. Anything under 1:50 per 400m is a great place to be here as long as you can get right to work on the dumbbell when you get in from the run.
– Find a steady pace on the dumbbell snatches. Using a muscle snatch and switch hands on the way down will help increase cycle time.
– Be sure to look at the clock after each round and make sure you know when you’ll need to start the next round.
– Reduce Reps
– 1:00 of Practice
– 90 Single Unders
– 60 Plate Hops
– 1:00 Effort On Any Machine
400 METER RUN
– Reduce Distance
– 500m Row
– 400m Ski
– 1000m Bike
– 300m Air Run
– Reduce Reps/Loading
– Kettlebell Swings
– Barbell Snatches (Light)
Extra 3/27/23 (Checkmark)
Deadlift + Kipping Handstand Push-ups
On the 3:00 x 3 Sets:
5 Deadlifts @ 85% of 1RM Deadlift 242LB
Max Unbroken Kipping Handstand Push-ups
[On the 00:00]: 300ft. Handstand Walk
[On the 06:00]: 60/48 Calorie Echo Bike
[On the 12:00]: 900ft. Sandbag Carry 150 / 100 lb