CrossFit GonzStrong – CrossFit
Hang Power Clean: heavy single (Weight)
Hang Power Clean
Build To A Heavy Single
Bench Press: 3 heavy reps (Weight)
Build To A Heavy Set of 3
Skill Saw (Distance)
2,000/1,800 Meter Row
150 Double Unders
Max Distance Handstand Walk (or max wall walks or oh dumbbell carry) (mark every 25ft for total amount of feet)
– Conditioning Category: Threshold.Athletes should move through this workout at their maximal sustainable pace.
– Row: Should be completed in less than 8:30.
– Double Unders: Should be completed in less than 3:30.
– HSW: In a 25ft. grid, mark off every 5ft. Athletes must begin with both hands behind any line and finish fully crossed over any line that follows. Athletes should expect to have at LEAST 30s to get as far as they can.
– Score: Total 5ft. sections (reps) completed on the HSW.
– We are definitely going to want to push the row here but should aim to hold a pace that is slightly slower than our 2k pace (3-5s slower per 500m).
– If we know the double unders are going to be difficult to finish in around 3:00, let’s aim to break these up from the start with 5s breaks between sets. Think sets of 25-50 reps. If these are no problem for you, hold on for 1 unbroken set or 2-3 big sets.
– Once we get to the HSW we will need to see what’s there. Some athletes may need to go 5-10ft. at a time and some will be able to get all 25ft. at once. Any strategy works here at this point and it will all be by feel.
2,000/1,800 METER ROW
– Reduce Meters
– 8:30 Time Cap
– 1,600/1,400m Ski
– 4,000/3,600m Bike
– 1,600m Run
– 1,400m Air Run
– Reduce Reps
– 3:30 Time Cap
– 225 Single Unders
– 150 Plate Hops
– 3:00 Effort On Any Machine
– Reduce Distance
– Sub Double Dumbbell Overhead Carry
– Sub HS Shoulder Taps
– Max Wall Walks
Extra credit 3/7/23 (Checkmark)
25-20-15-10-5 Kettlebell Swings 70 / 53 lb
500-400-300-200-100 Meter Ski Erg
10-8-6-4-2 Bar Muscle-ups
5 Rounds For Time:
9 Unbroken Hang Power Cleans (60% of Heavy Single)
18 Alternating Single Leg Squats