CrossFit GonzStrong – CrossFit
Max push ups (AMRAP – Reps)
Max Unbroken Set
Athletes will work to failure here.
– Full range of motion will be required. Chest hits the floor in the bottom (not stomach) and elbows full lock out at the top.
– Pausing at the top in a high plank is okay. Resting in a down dog position will not be allowed.
– Score: Total reps
Squat snatch (Weight)
Set 1: 3 Snatches @ 70%
Set 2: 3 Snatches @ 73%
Set 3: 3 Snatches @ 76%
Set 4: 3 Snatches @ 73%
Set 5: 3 Snatches @ 76%
Set 6: 3 Snatches @ 79%
Rest 1-2 Minutes Between Sets.
In honor of Sgt Major Jerry Dwayne Patton, 40, died on 15 October 2008 preparing for deployment to Afghanistan.
To learn more about Jerry click here
– Overview: In today’s hero workout, pacing will be key. this is a repeat from 4/15/22.
– Run: Each mile performed in less than 10:00.
– Row: Performed in less than 10:00.
– Score: Total Time.
– For the first mile, let’s aim for about an 80-85% effort. We want to run fast but not so fast that we can’t perform on the row.
– For the row, aim to hold 5-10 seconds slower than your 2k time trial pace. If it helps mentally, alternate between 100m at your 2k pace (hard) and 100m at 10 seconds slower than that (moderate).
– For the second mile, aim to ramp up your speed with each 400m.
Extra 5/9/23 (Checkmark)
For Time (18 Minute Cap):
300 Double Unders
200% Max Ring Muscle-ups 6
10 Handstand Walk Lengths (25ft. Each)
[Partition As Needed]
Echo Bike Intervals
3 Rounds For Total Calories:
1:30 On, 0:30 Off
1:00 On, 1:00 Off
0:30 On, 1:30 Off