CrossFit – Wed, Feb 8
CrossFit GonzStrong – CrossFit
Build to a heavy single (Weight)
Build To A Heavy Single
Tenacious (AMRAP – Rounds and Reps)
1-2-3-4-5… Rope Climb (15ft.)
5-10-15-20-25… Wallballs 20 / 14 lb to 10/9ft.
– Conditioning Category: Threshold. Athletes should perform this workout at their maximal sustainable pace.
– Rope Climbs: 1 rep should take less than 30s.
– Wallballs: Athletes should be able to complete the wallballs in sets of 5 or more each round.
– Score: Total rounds + reps. If you finish the round of 5 rope climbs, your score is 5.
– Let’s really focus on our rope climb technique today. It’s better to take the extra time to ensure you’ve got secure foot clamps as this will help you avoid slipping and wasting extra energy.
– Let’s keep our breaks on the wallballs as quick as possible. Breaks that are less than 10s are ideal.
– There are LOTS of transitions in this workout. Let’s try to be urgent.
– Reduce Height
– 5 Strict Pull-Ups = 1 Rope
– 5 Toes To Bar = 1 Rope
– 6 Alternating Dumbbell Plank Rows = 1 Rope
– 15ft. Hand Over Hand Sled Pulls
– Reduce Loading
– Sub Single Dumbbell Thrusters
– Sub Empty Barbell Thrusters
– Air Squats
Toes to Bar
1 Max Set of Unbroken Toes to Bar
On the Minute Until Failure:
Minute 1: 1 Shuttle Run
Minute 2: 2 Shuttle Runs
Minute 3: 3 Shuttle Runs
Minute 4: 4 Shuttle Runs
Minute 5: 5 Shuttle Runs
Add 1 Shuttle Run Per Round
[REST 5 MINUTES]
Total Shuttle Runs Completed In Part 1
A) 3×10 Seated Strict Press
B) 3×15 Barbell Hip Thrusts
C) 3×20 Dumbbell Hammer Curls