CrossFit GonzStrong – CrossFit
1-3 Reps @ 80-85% 92LB – 98LB
*Rest As Needed Between Sets
Floored (AMRAP – Rounds and Reps)
27/21 Calorie Bike Erg
Rest 4 Minutes
21/15 Calorie Bike Erg
21 Toes to Bar
Rest 4 Minutes
15/12 Calorie Bike Erg
15 Chest to Bar Pull-ups
– Conditioning Category: High Threshold
– Interval 1: Getting back to the bike here will be challenging. The bike should take less than 2:00 and the burpees should take less than 2:00. Athletes should be left with at LEAST 30s to work through as many pull-ups as they can. If they finish their pull-ups, they’ll head back to the bike.
– Interval 2: Getting back to the bike here may be more doable. The bike should take less than 1:30 and the burpees should take less than 1:30. Athletes should be left with 1:00 or more of the AMRAP to hopefully finish the toes to bar and get back to the bike.
– Interval 3: Everyone should be able to finish 1 full round here.. The bike should take less than 1:15 and the burpees should take less than 1:15. Athletes should be left with 1:30 or more of the AMRAP to hopefully finish the chest to bar and start the second round.
– Score: Total reps completed each AMRAP. Overall score will be the sum total of these reps.
– Sprint the bike for the first 5-10s each interval. This gets the bike ramped up without impacting the rest of your workout. After that, settle into a harder effort pace (85+ RPM) but leave enough in the take to be able to transition smoothly into the burpees that follow.
– Find a steady pace on the burpees that you’ll never need to stop or slow down. Practice having different gears here (a slower gear and faster gear), so that you can switch your pace instead of needing to stop.
– On the gymnastics movements, there is no right or wrong here. However you choose to break things up, try to minimize your rest time between sets by giving yourself a 5 second count down, each time you break.
– During your 4 minute breaks, take the first full minute to relax and take big deep breaths. Getting the heart rate to come down here is key. After that, write down your score and keep focusing on slowing the breath.
27/21 CAL BIKE ERG
– Reduce Cals
– 27/21 Cal Row
– 21/15 Cal Assault Bike, Echo Bike, or Air R
Strict Handstand Push-ups [A]
Complete 1 Unbroken Set For Reps
Strict Handstand Push-ups [B]
6 Sets of 60-70% of Unbroken Set
*Full Recovery Between Sets
Zone 2 + Skills
45-60 Minute Row @ Zone 2 Pace
*Accumulate 45-60 Wall Walks During Allotted Time Frame