CrossFit GonzStrong – CrossFit
Hang in there (Time)
“Hang In There”
On the 4:00 x 5 Rounds:
300m/250m Row (200m run or .5 kilometers on bike)
10 Hang Squat Cleans 135 / 95 rx 155/105 rx+
*slowest time is your score
– Conditioning Category: Sprint
– The weight on the bar should be something you could complete in 1-2 sets during the workout
– We want at least :30s of rest between rounds. If you are still working at the 3:30 mark on any round, let’s stop and rest.
– 5 Scores: Input all 5 split times for each interval. Your overall score will be your slowest round.
THE BIG TAKEAWAYS
1. Relax the shoulders and grip as much as possible on the double unders.
2. Hard effort on the row but not so hard that it interferes with our ability to hold on for unbroken sets on the hang squat cleans.
– Line Hops
– 75 Single Unders
– 250m Run
– 600/500m Any Bike
– 200m Air Run
– 250/200m Ski
HANG SQUAT CLEANS
– Single Dumbbell
– Double Dumbbell
– Hang Power Cleans