CrossFit GonzStrong – CrossFit
For load pullups (Weight)
For Total Load:
5 Sets of 4
Fast break (Time)
10 Rounds For Time:
15/12 Calorie Row
15 Wallballs 20 / 14 lb to 10/9ft.
Rest 1:00 Between Rounds.
*Score: Total Time Including Rest
– Conditioning Category: Threshold
– This will be a workout we repeat. Be sure to log your score so we can link it next time around.
– Row: Should be completed in 1:00 or less.
– Wallballs: Should be completed in 1:00 or less.
– Score: Total time including rest.
– Let’s make the wallballs the priority of this workout. We want to pus for unbroken sets or 1 break at MOST on these each round.
– We can decide our pace on the row based off our wallball capacity. If you are working on your wallballs, let’s row a little slower. If wallballs are your jam, let’s push ourselves on the row a bit.
– During your rest periods, really work to slow down your breathing with some deep breaths. Slowing the breath will help slow the heart rate.
15/12 CALORIE ROW
– Reduce Cals
– 15/12 Cal Bike Erg
– 21/15 Cal Assault Bike,Echo Bike, or Air Run
– 12/9 Cal Ski
– 200m Run
– 15 x 10m Shuttle Runs
– Reduce Reps, Loading, or Target Height
– Single Dumbbell Thrusters
Metcon (No Measure)
A. 8-12 x 45° Reverse Dumbbell Fly
B. 60-90s Side Plank
C. 8-12 x Staggered Hip Thrusts
Strict Handstand Push-up Stamina
400 Meter Rub
Max Unbroken Strict Handstand Push-ups
*Score: Total Reps