CrossFit GonzStrong – CrossFit
Jumpin Jackie (Time)
1,000 Meter Row (2k bike, 800m run)
150 Double Unders
1,000 Meter Row
Barbell Weight: 45 / 35 lb
– Conditioning Category: Threshold
– Row: Completed in 4:30 or less.
– Thrusters: Loading should be super light here. 50 reps should be completed in 2:00 or less.
– Double Unders: Completed in 3:00 or less.
– Score: Time
– While we want a solid effort on the row, we need to be mindful of the work that follows. Let’s aim for a pace that is right around your 2k time trial pace. If you aren’t sure of that pace, aim for a moderate effort.
– Some athletes can reach for unbroken sets of thrusters while others will need at least one break. Get to 30 and see how you feel. If you can hold on, go for it!
– Try to waste as little energy as possible on the double unders. Keep the height of each jump low and try to keep the shoulders relaxed. If needed, take quick breaks after every 30-50 reps.
– The second set of thrusters and row will be a grind. Take what is there and chip away however you can.
1,000 METER ROW
– 800m Ski
– 2,000m Bike
– 800m Run
– 600m Air Run
– Reduce Loading
– Sub Dumbbells
150 DOUBLE UNDERS
– Reduce Reps
– 225 Single Unders
Build to heavy Back squat 5×5 (Weight)
For Total Load:
5 Sets of 5
– The idea here is to complete heavier loads across all sets.
– Score: Enter all 5 sets. Overall score will be the sum total load.
Metcon (No Measure)
Total Reps Completed In “Max Unbroken Ring Muscle-ups” Piece on 6/6/22
A. 60-90s Sorenson Hold
B. 30-60s Plate Pinch
C. 8-12 Single Legged RDL (Each Leg)
*Repeat from 5.27.22