CrossFit GonzStrong – CrossFit
Build to heavy Back squat 5×5 (Weight)
TODAY 7/5/22 YOU BUILD TO 5×3 (look at your weight on when you did 5×5)
For Total Load:
5 Sets of 5
– The idea here is to complete heavier loads across all sets.
– Score: Enter all 5 sets. Overall score will be the sum total load.
10-dinitis (AMRAP – Reps)
On the 2:00 x 10 Rounds:
15 Wallballs 20 / 14 lb to 10/9ft.
15 GHD Sit-ups (40″/37″)
Max Calorie Row
*Score: Total Calories
– Conditioning Category: Grindy Threshold
– Wallballs: Completed in 1-2 sets in less than 45 seconds.
– GHDSU: Completed in less than 45 seconds. Measure from the floor to the top of the pad for height.
– Row: Athletes should have at least 30 seconds on the rower each round.
– We need to make quick work of the wallballs. Push for bigger sets here.
– Settle into a steady pace on the GHD’s. They don’t need to be fast but try to avoid stopping on these.
– Aim to row the same number of cals each round.
– There is no programmed rest here. You’ll move right from the rower, back to the wallballs. Focus on fast transitions and maximizing every second within each window.
– Reduce Loading/Target Height
– Single Dumbbell Thrusters
– Reduce Reps
– Reduce Height
– Weighted Sit-Ups
– Max Cals On Any Machine
– Max 10m Shuttle Runs
– Max Box Jumps (No Rebounding)
Metcon (No Measure)
Handstand Push-up Conditioning
3 Rounds For Time:
5 Strict Handstand Push-ups
10 Deficit Handstand Push-ups (3.5″/2″)
15 Handstand Push-ups
Rest 1 Minute After Each Round.
3-4 Sets of 8-12 Reps:
A. Strict Ring Dips
B. Double Dumbbell Front Rack Box Step-ups (20″)
C. Lying Double Dumbbell Triceps Extension
*Repeat From 6/13/22
Echo Bike Conditioning
20 Second Sprint
40 Seconds Easy Pace
4 Minutes Rest After 8 Rounds