CrossFit GonzStrong – CrossFit
1 mile for time (Time)
1 mile run
– Conditioning Category: High Threshold
– Complete this at a running track if you can.
– Score: Time. Update your PR if it applies.
– If your goal is to beat your current PR, figure out what pace per 400m you need to hold in order to do so.
– If your current time is 8:00, and you want to beat your time by 10 seconds, you’ll need to hold just under a 2:00 per 400m pace.
– Often times when doing a mile time trial athletes will just try to go as fast as they can the whole time and by the last lap, they are completely gassed. Instead of doing this, try to pick a pace and hold it throughout. If you have a kick at the end, pick up the speed and finish strong.
1,600 METER RUN
– 2,000m/1,600m Row
– 1,600m/1,200m Ski
– 4,000m/3,200m Bike
– 1,200m Air Run
In Time It Took To Complete 1 Mile Run:
Max Distance Farmer’s Carry
Dumbbells: 50 / 35 lb’s or USE KETTLE BELLS TOO!
– Rest as needed after your mile time trial is complete. Complete this piece when your are ready and recovered.
– If your mile took 8 minutes, complete a max distance farmer’s carry in 8:00.
– Score: Total distance in meters.
– Sub Kettlebells
– Odd Object Carry
Front Squat 5×2
Plan B: if you don’t want to do any of this workout
50 goblet squats (52/35) (70/50)
30 kb single lunges
20 Kb high pulls
800 m run
Metcon (No Measure)
A. 8-12 x 45° Reverse Dumbbell Fly
B. 60-90s Side Plank
C. 8-12 x Staggered Hip Thrusts
Echo Bike Conditioning
[5 Minutes Rest After 4 Sets]
[5 Minutes Rest After 2 Sets]
Max Distance Unbroken Handstand Walk
Rest 2-3 Minutes Between Attempts.