CrossFit GonzStrong – CrossFit
Strict Press eccentric 75-80 (Weight)
3-4 Reps @ 75-80% 86LB – 92LB
*5-6 Second Eccentric
*Rest As Needed Between Sets
4 wheel drive (AMRAP – Reps)
5 Rounds x AMRAP 4:
30/21 Calorie Bike Erg
15 Burpee Box Jumps (24″/20″)
Max Shuttle Runs (1 Shuttle Run = 10 Meters)
Rest 4 Minutes Between Rounds.
* the Lowest number of shuttle runs will be your score
– This is a repeat from 3/6/20 (before app).
– Conditioning Category: High Threshold
– Bike: Completed in 1:15 or less.
– Burpee Box Jumps: Completed in 1:00 or less. Athletes should stand fully on top of the box before jumping or stepping down.
– Shuttle Runs: Athletes should have at least 45s to complete as many reps as possible. 10m in 1 direction = 1 rep. Just like we saw in quarterfinals, athletes will need to crossover each line fully and touch the floor with 1 hand.
– Score: Enter shuttle run reps completed each round. Overall score will be the lowest number of shuttle runs on any round.
– While we want a hard effort on the bike, it should not come at the expense of slow burpee box jumps. It can help to back off your pace on the bike for the last few cals to prepare for the box.
– Similar to the bike, we want to solid effort here but backing off your last few reps can help prepare for the shuttle runs that follow.
– With the score being the lowest shuttle run total of the 5 rounds, we’re aiming for intelligent intensity. The goal is to stay within a 2-3 shuttle run range for each round. Come out at a strong pace from the beginning, but one that you see yourself being able to repeat in rounds 4 and 5 of the workout.
30/21 CALORIE BIKE ERG
– Reduce Cals or Time Cap @ 1:15
– 30/21 Cal Row
– 21/15 Cal Assault or Echo Bike
– 21/15 Cal Ski
BURPEE BOX JUMPS
– Reduce Reps or Box Height
– Burpee Box Step-Ups
– Burpees Only
– Box Jumps Only
MAX SHUTTLE RUNS
– Max Cals On Any Machine
– Max Double Unders
Strict Weighted Ring Dips
6-12 Strict Weighted Ring Dips
Rest 2 Minutes Between Sets.
10 Minutes of Jump Rope or Single Leg Skill Practice
* Single Leg Squats
* Unbroken Single Leg Squats
* Weighted Single Leg Squats
* Double Unders
* Double Under Crossovers
* Triple Unders
* Heavy Rope Double Unders
* Drag Rope Double Unders
Zone 2 Cardio
40-60 Minute Bike, Run, or Row @ Zone 2