CrossFit GonzStrong – CrossFit
Deadlift Eccentric 85-80% (Weight)
3-4 Reps @ 75-80% 214LB – 228LB
*5-6 Second Eccentric
Ball don’t lie (Time)
“Ball Don’t Lie”
Every 2 Minutes Until 150 Reps:
18/14 Calorie Row
Max Wallballs 20 / 14 lb to to 10ft.
*Repeat from 9.14.21
– Conditioning Category: Threshold
– Wallballs: Choose a weight on the ball that you are able to complete sets of 7 or more with during the workout.
– Row: Completed in less than 1:30 each round.
– Score: Time
– We’ll be spending between 1:00 and 1:30 rowing and between 30s-1:00 on the ball each round. An unbroken minute of wallballs can get up to 30 reps. Let’s use this as a baseline to understand how to approach each time we pick up the ball.
– Think of a number goal of reps you’d like to complete within each window to help keep you focused and on track. Somewhere between 10-20 reps is a solid place to be.
– Our row pace should be something that allows us to immediately pick up the ball at every 2:00 mark.
18/14 CALORIE ROW
– 18/14 Cal Bike Erg
– 14/11 Cal Ski Erg
– 14/11 Cal Assault or Echo Bike
– 200m Run
– 150m Air Run
– Reduce Loading/Target Height
– Medball Squat Cleans
– Single Dumbbell Thrusters
10 Minutes of Pulling Skill Practice Skill Practice
10 Minutes of Pulling Skill Practice
Any type of pull up or muscle up
Strict Weighted Pull-ups
6-12 Strict Weighted Pull-ups
Rest 2 Minutes Between Sets.
Minute 1-2: Echo Bike Calories
Minute 3-4: Dumbbell Bench Press* 70 / 50 lb’s
Minute 5: Rest
*Every Break: 150ft. Farmers Carry